Friday, July 18, 2008

Washington Dulles

I have hooked into the airport wi-fi and am blogging wirelessly (my how modern I am!) because I have some time to kill. Young Master Collins, my factotum and chaffeur, got me to the airport with plenty of time to spare. I made it through the check-in. It is busy but efficient. Got the lonely CPB officer in the corner office of the basement to sign my 4457 form, and made it through security with only a minimum of fuss. I am currently waiting at Gate D-1 for the flight, but we will not even board for another 45 minutes. (The time listed on this blog is off by several hours. I am not sure how to change it.)

Incidentally, Michael, the return flight will be United flight 903 arriving at 11:35 AM on August 1.

There will probably be nothing more until I reach London.

3 comments:

Ken said...

Kurt, to change the time on the blog, go to the Blogger Dashboard, click on the "Settings" link for your blog, then go to the "Formatting" subtab. The fourth or fifth setting down from the top should be "Time Zone".

Safe travels!

Quaestor said...

Why does it not surprise me that Ken was the one to tell you how to adjust the time... Are you sure the return is at 11:35 AM?

Kurt Poterack said...

Yes, I had made a mistake and thought it was PM - but it is 11:35 AM. Will that be a problem?