Friday, July 25, 2008

Last day in Northern Switzerland

Tommorrow morning we leave for Muistair which is in Southeastern, Switzerland near the Italian border. Supposedly free Internet access in the hotel there, but we shall see. I really must get to bed as it is past midnight here. I will miss the friendly region of the Appenzell, which is the most stereotypically "Swiss."
-----------------
On an interesting side note, I see that Bianca Jagger-former wife of Mick Jagger-has signed a petition asking the British Bishops to make more Tridentine Masses available. Check it out on http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/damian_thompson/blog/2008/07/24/leading_catholics_petition_for_latin_mass. Actually, I am only mildly surprised. It says she regularly goes to the Brompton Oratory. Maybe she was the lady who bumped into me - as she just looks like an ordinary middle aged British lady now.

Tschoos, Tschoos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bianca Jagger....Latin mass.

Never thought I'd live long enough to see those two concepts in the same sentence.

But then it is a big world, with a lot of things in it . . . .

karl

lover of beauty said...

Wow! I think my mind is reeling.