Friday, August 1, 2008

Back in America

My flight arrived safely and I made it through customs and am now in my office at Christendom College. I have not yet changed the time back (at is actually 7:15 PM FRIDAY USA Eastern time) because I am still on Munich time in my head. I want to thank all of my readers and commenters: Mom, Karl, Anne, Christine, Sylvia, Michael C., Michael B., Alaina, Ken and everyone else. I can't tell you how much it meant to receive your comments when I was away. I am not sure why, but I needed that connection. THANK YOU AGAIN VERY MUCH.

I will wrap things up, putting up a few more posts this weekend or early next week pertaining to my trip. I don't know what to do after this. I was thinking of just letting the blog drop, as its original purpose is over, but you let me know if you disagree.


Kurt

4 comments:

Michael B. said...

Kurt,
Welcome home.
Summer-or what's left of it-would be a great time to try the experiment of the blog (sorry, somewhat garbled paraphrase of Archbishop Lefbvre).
My vote would be for you to see what happens before you close it for good.

Arlene Oost-Zinner said...

Glad you're back safely.

Don't let the blog go! It's fun!!!!

lover of beauty said...

It might be nice to keep the blog going, so long as you keep rehearsals out of it. People don't always want their names flying all over the internet. Aside from that, however, you might find it an interesting way of maintaining conversations about the topics dear to you.

Sylvia said...

Speak for yourself, Christine! I want my name floating all over the Internet . . . ;-) Seriously, I have very much enjoyed this blog, and your prose, Dr. P. To keep it going, even on an occasional basis, would be sweet.